I fucking hate this bullshit so much.
Its misogynistic, archaic asscrap.
YOUR DAUGHTER IS NOT YOUR PROPERTY.
WHO SHE DATES OR SLEEPS WITH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. THINKING OTHERWISE IS INCREDIBLY CREEPY AND INVASIVE.
SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE HER OWN CHOICES AND MISTAKES.
YOU DON’T MAKE THE RULES. SHE IS NOT CATTLE. HER LOVE LIFE IS NOT YOUR CONTRACT. SHE MAKES THE RULES.
Not only are you advocating for a father to not care about his daughter, but you’re also misinterpreting the video horribly. He threatens the man that breaks his daughter’s heart. He threaten’s the man that hits her. That takes away her smile. He does not say she cannot love anyone, male or female, he says that they better love her. And if that’s not what a father is supposed to do, then I’ll be damned.
Maybe I’m wrong, I accept that, but please… please explain to me how fatherly love and care for his daughter is an archaic and misogynistic practice. Explain to me how allowing her to date who she loves, to do what she wants, and teaching her to not put up with abuse is wrong. I would love to hear it, she might not be his property, but he is her guardian, and guarding her happiness is no crime.
Also, any person who is now afraid of dating his daughter absolutely shouldn’t be, because that is a man to look up to and feel safe with, and only if you have intentions to break her heart should you be afraid. Very afraid. You either have a cemented body guard for years, or a death dealer on two legs, you decide.
girls don’t want boyfriends girls want a seven book series about the marauders’ life at hogwarts
can we talk about this lady please? How she was an elderly, single woman who literally left all of her property to her cats and how the artists could have just made her a stereotypical crazy old cat lady but instead they made her absolutely fabulous and graceful and she still twirls in front of her mirror like she’s pretending to be a princess at age 60/70/80-something?
Thomas Sanders as Fix-It Felix for Halloween!
holy shit that’s actually fix it felix
I KNEW IT
Wasn’t puberty supposed to make me hot
*tries to take a selfie* deletes 253 photos and keeps 0
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Important things to remember.
unlikely things to read in the bible
There will never be a time where I wont reblog this
it’s all fun and games until it’s my country against yours
i just realized that this text post, now that the olympics are over, sounds way too much like a war threat
have you ever cried so hard it physically hurts your stomach because you wanted no one to hear
booty vs booty
I’m always amazed how much control Chris has over that shield. When Tom turns it is swinging around uncontrollably, while in Chris’ hand it stays perfectly still.
because Chris is actually Captain America
Is no one going to mention how after Tom turns theres a sparkle by his face.
you know how much pressure there is on girls to be good at every video game they play, because if they fuck up once there’s going to be a heck of a lot of people saying how girls suck and how they shouldn’t play video games